Affiliation: University of Winnipeg
- Technical note: Applicability of tooth cementum annulation to an archaeological populationMirjana Roksandic
Department of Anthropology, University of Winnipeg, Winnipeg, Canada R3B 2E9
Am J Phys Anthropol 140:583-8. 2009..The poor performance of the method in our analysis might be explained by taphonomic influences, including the effect of chemical and biological agents on dental microstructures...
- Using the life history model to set the stage(s) of growth and senescence in bioarchaeology and paleodemographyMirjana Roksandic
Department of Anthropology, University of Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Am J Phys Anthropol 145:337-47. 2011..Furthermore, paleodemographers should try to develop methods that rely on the type of age information accessible from the skeletal material, which uses life stages, rather than point age estimates...
- A human mandible (BH-1) from the Pleistocene deposits of Mala Balanica cave (Sićevo Gorge, Niš, Serbia)Mirjana Roksandic
Department of Anthropology, University of Winnipeg, MB, Canada
J Hum Evol 61:186-96. 2011....
- Greater sciatic notch as a sex indicator in juvenilesDejana Vlak
Department of Anthropology, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
Am J Phys Anthropol 137:309-15. 2008....
- Interpersonal violence at Lepenski Vir Mesolithic/Neolithic complex of the Iron Gates Gorge (Serbia-Romania)Mirjana Roksandic
Department of Anthropology, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario M5S 3G3, Canada
Am J Phys Anthropol 129:339-48. 2006....