Marlene A Reimer
Affiliation: University of Calgary
- Quality of life in sleep disordersMarlene A Reimer
University of Calgary, Calgary AB, T2N 1N4, Canada
Sleep Med Rev 7:335-49. 2003..With treatment quality of life scores may or may not improve to the level of population norms, suggesting that currently available treatments may not fully reverse the effects of the common sleep disorders...
- Major depressive disorder and health care costs in multiple sclerosisScott B Patten
Department of Community Health Sciences, The University of Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Int J Psychiatry Med 32:167-78. 2002..However, the impact of depressive disorders on costs associated with MS have not been evaluated. The objective of this study was to evaluate this association...
- Consent and assent to participate in research from people with dementiaSusan Slaughter
University of Calgary, Primary Care Research and Development Group, Department of Family Medicine, 1635, 1632 14 Ave, NW, Calgary, AB, T2N 1M7, Canada
Nurs Ethics 14:27-40. 2007..Practical guidelines for recruitment of and data collection from people in the middle or late stage of dementia are proposed. These guidelines were used by research assistants in a minimal risk study...
- Measurement properties of the calgary sleep apnea quality of life indexW Ward Flemons
Faculties of Medicine and Nursing, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 165:159-64. 2002..It measures components of quality of life that are important to sleep apnea patients, and will be an important outcome measure in clinical trials...
- Special care facility compared with traditional environments for dementia care: a longitudinal study of quality of lifeMarlene A Reimer
Faculty of Nursing, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
J Am Geriatr Soc 52:1085-92. 2004..To compare the effect of a specialized care facility (SCF) on quality of life (QoL) for residents with middle- to late-stage dementia over a 1-year period with residence in traditional institutional facilities...