C R Ratzlaff
Affiliation: University of British Columbia
- Clinical validation of an Internet-based questionnaire for ascertaining hip and knee osteoarthritisC Ratzlaff
Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
Osteoarthritis Cartilage 20:1568-73. 2012..To evaluate the measurement properties of an Internet-based self-administered questionnaire in ascertaining cases of hip and knee osteoarthritis (OA)...
- Work-related repetitive strain injury and leisure-time physical activityC R Ratzlaff
St Paul s Hospital Orthopaedic Medicine Clinic, The University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Arthritis Rheum 57:495-500. 2007..To investigate the relationship between leisure-time physical activity and work-related repetitive strain injury (RSI), adjusted for sociodemographic characteristics and work-related physical and stress factors...
- Lifetime trajectory of physical activity according to energy expenditure and joint forceCharles R Ratzlaff
University of British Columbia, Arthritis Research Centre of Canada, Vancouver, Canada
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 62:1452-9. 2010....
- New developments in osteoarthritis. Prevention of injury-related knee osteoarthritis: opportunities for the primary and secondary prevention of knee osteoarthritisCharles R Ratzlaff
University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada V6T 1Z3
Arthritis Res Ther 12:215. 2010....
- Influence of lifetime hip joint force on the risk of self-reported hip osteoarthritis: a community-based cohort studyC R Ratzlaff
School of Population and Public Health, University of British Columbia, 5804 Fairview Avenue, Mather Building, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z3, Canada
Osteoarthritis Cartilage 19:389-98. 2011..To investigate the influence of cumulative lifetime hip joint force on the risk of self-reported medically-diagnosed hip osteoarthritis (OA)...