Shahrad Rod Rassekh
Affiliation: University of British Columbia
- Cancer pharmacogenomics in children: research initiatives and progress to dateShahrad Rod Rassekh
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Pediatric Hematology Oncology BMT, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Paediatr Drugs 15:71-81. 2013..Future areas of research and the need for international collaboration are discussed...
- Comparative genomic hybridization of Wilms' tumorShahrad Rod Rassekh
Division of Hematology Oncology BMT, Department of Pediatrics, British Columbia s Children s Hospital, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Methods Mol Biol 973:249-65. 2013....
- Screening for submicroscopic chromosomal rearrangements in Wilms tumor using whole-genome microarraysShahrad Rod Rassekh
Division of Pediatric Hematology Oncology BMT, Department of Pediatrics, British Columbia Children s Hospital, 4480 Oak Street, Vancouver, BC V6R 3M9, Canada
Cancer Genet Cytogenet 182:84-94. 2008..The breakpoints were seen in the pericentromeric regions of both chromosomes. Array CGH is useful for identifying submicroscopic changes in Wilms tumor and is more sensitive for detecting clonal abnormalities than conventional methods...
- Genotypic approaches to therapy in children: a national active surveillance network (GATC) to study the pharmacogenomics of severe adverse drug reactions in childrenColin J D Ross
Department of Medical Genetics, University of British Columbia, Centre for Molecular Medicine and Therapeutics, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Ann N Y Acad Sci 1110:177-92. 2007....
- Nephrotic syndrome developing during induction chemotherapy for childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemiaChanel Prestidge
Division of Nephrology, Department of Pediatrics, British Columbia Children s Hospital, Level 4 Ambulatory Care Building, 4480 Oak Street, Vancouver, BC V6H3V4, Canada
Clin Exp Nephrol 15:410-3. 2011....