G Wayne Raborn
Affiliation: University of Alberta
- Effective treatment of herpes simplex labialis with penciclovir cream: combined results of two trialsG Wayne Raborn
Department of Dentistry, University of Alberta, Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry, Edmonton, Canada
J Am Dent Assoc 133:303-9. 2002..Two randomized, double-blind, parallel-group clinical trials were conducted in Europe and North America to compare the efficacy and safety of topical 1 percent penciclovir cream with a placebo cream...
- Recurrent herpes simplex labialis: selected therapeutic optionsG Wayne Raborn
Dentistry Pharmacy Centre, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
J Can Dent Assoc 69:498-503. 2003..This article outlines preferred treatment (including drugs and their modes of application) for adults and children in each situation, which should assist practitioners wishing to use antiviral therapy...
- Treatment modalities and medication recommended by health care professionals for treating recurrent herpes labialisG Wayne Raborn
Department of Dentistry, Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada
J Am Dent Assoc 135:48-54. 2004..The authors conducted a survey to determine how health care professionals respond to patients' inquiries about cold sores, also known as recurrent herpes labialis, and their choices of treatment modalities and medications...
- Business planning for university health science programs: a case studyMichael Austin
Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry, Department of Dentistry, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada
J Can Dent Assoc 68:126. 2002....
- Understanding variation in revenue and expensesMichael Austin
Department of Dentistry, Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Healthc Financ Manage 56:70-3. 2002..Control charts can be used to more accurately estimate revenue and expenses over the long-term...