S E Purdon
Affiliation: University of Alberta
- Olfactory identification and Stroop interference converge in schizophreniaS E Purdon
Department of Neuropsychology, Alberta Hospital Edmonton
J Psychiatry Neurosci 23:163-71. 1998..To test the discriminant validity of a model predicting a dissociation between measures of right and left frontal lobe function in people with schizophrenia...
- Cognitive improvement in schizophrenia with novel antipsychotic medicationsS E Purdon
Neuropsychology, Alberta Hospital Edmonton, Alb, Canada
Schizophr Res 35:S51-60. 1999....
- Neuropsychological change in schizophrenia after 6 weeks of clozapineS E Purdon
Department of Psychiatry, University of Alberta, Alberta, Edmonton, Canada
Schizophr Res 48:57-67. 2001....
- Neuropsychological change in early phase schizophrenia during 12 months of treatment with olanzapine, risperidone, or haloperidol. The Canadian Collaborative Group for research in schizophreniaS E Purdon
University of Alberta and Alberta Hospital, Edmonton, Canada
Arch Gen Psychiatry 57:249-58. 2000..The purpose of this investigation was to test the efficacy of novel antipsychotic medications in the treatment of cognitive impairment in early phase schizophrenia...
- Neuropsychological change in patients with schizophrenia after treatment with quetiapine or haloperidolS E Purdon
University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alta
J Psychiatry Neurosci 26:137-49. 2001..To assess the efficacy of quetiapine, a recently introduced second generation antipsychotic medication, in reducing cognitive impairment in patients with schizophrenia...
- Asymmetrical olfactory acuity and neuroleptic treatment in schizophreniaS E Purdon
Alberta Hospital Edmonton, Box 307, Edmonton, T5J 2J7, Alberta, Canada
Schizophr Res 44:221-32. 2000..Results are discussed in relation to cerebral aspects of schizophrenia and potential implications to cognitive change from treatment...