Michael B Pohl
Affiliation: University of Calgary
- The role of tibialis posterior fatigue on foot kinematics during walkingMichael B Pohl
Running Injury Clinic, Faculty of Kinesiology, University of Calgary, Calgary, AB, Canada
J Foot Ankle Res 3:6. 2010..It was also postulated that the magnitude of the change in rearfoot motion would be associated with standing anatomical rearfoot posture...
- Biomechanical and anatomic factors associated with a history of plantar fasciitis in female runnersMichael B Pohl
Department of Physical Therapy, University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware, USA
Clin J Sport Med 19:372-6. 2009..To compare selected structural and biomechanical factors between female runners with a history of plantar fasciitis and healthy control subjects...
- A comparison of foot arch measurement reliability using both digital photography and calliper methodsMichael B Pohl
Faculty of Kinesiology, University of Calgary, AB, Canada
J Foot Ankle Res 3:14. 2010..The purpose of this study was to compare the reliability of both a calliper device and digital photographic method in determining the arch height index (AHI)...
- Can the reliability of three-dimensional running kinematics be improved using functional joint methodology?Michael B Pohl
Faculty of Kinesiology, University of Calgary, Calgary, Canada
Gait Posture 32:559-63. 2010....
- Biomechanical predictors of retrospective tibial stress fractures in runnersMichael B Pohl
Department of Physical Therapy, University of Delaware, Newark, DE 19716, USA
J Biomech 41:1160-5. 2008..Based on these results, HADD, FM and RFEV appear to be the most important of the variables of interest in terms of predicting retrospective TSF in female runners...
- Biomechanical and clinical factors related to stage I posterior tibial tendon dysfunctionMelissa Rabbito
Faculty of Kinesiology, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 41:776-84. 2011..Case control...
- Changes in foot and shank coupling due to alterations in foot strike pattern during runningMichael B Pohl
Department of Physical Therapy, University of Delaware, McKinly Laboratory, Newark DE 19716, USA
Clin Biomech (Bristol, Avon) 23:334-41. 2008..The aim of this study was to assess the effects on the kinematic coupling between the forefoot, rearfoot and shank during ground contact of running with alteration in foot strike pattern...
- Steps toward the validation of the Trendelenburg test: the effect of experimentally reduced hip abductor muscle function on frontal plane mechanicsKaren D Kendall
Faculty of Kinesiology, Running Injury Clinic, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Clin J Sport Med 23:45-51. 2013....
- Changes in joint coupling and variability during walking following tibialis posterior muscle fatigueReed Ferber
Faculty of Kinesiology, University of Calgary, Calgary, AB, Canada
J Foot Ankle Res 4:6. 2011..abstract:..