Jayson L Parker
Affiliation: University of Toronto
- Impact of biomarkers on clinical trial risk in breast cancerJayson L Parker
Department of Biology, University of Toronto, Mississauga, ON, Canada
Breast Cancer Res Treat 136:179-85. 2012..However, these data have to be evaluated in a context in which studies combining a novel drug with a novel biomarker not yet recognized by the FDA may actually increase clinical trial risk...
- The success rate of new drug development in clinical trials: Crohn's diseaseJayson L Parker
Department of Biology, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
J Pharm Pharm Sci 13:191-7. 2010..To determine the risk of drug failure during clinical trial testing in Crohn's disease and determine what steps can be taken to improve outcomes. This is the first study to quantify such risk for a single disease...
- Clinical trial risk in Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: endpoint and target selectionJayson L Parker
Biology Department, Master of Biotechnology Program, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON
J Pharm Pharm Sci 14:227-35. 2011..To quantify the clinical trial risk of new drug development in Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL). Risk estimates for this disease have not been reported before...
- Clinical trial risk in castration-resistant prostate cancer: immunotherapies show promiseAlessandro Tenuta
Department of Management, University of Toronto at Mississauga, Toronto, ON, Canada
BJU Int 113:E82-9. 2014..To determine the risk of failure during drug development in castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC) and to identify factors that could improve outcomes...
- Biomarkers and receptor targeted therapies reduce clinical trial risk in non-small-cell lung cancerAdam Falconi
Department of Pharmacy, Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada HCor Onco Cancer Center, Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil and Oncoclínicas do Brasil, Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland and Department of Biology, University of Toronto at Mississauga, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Thorac Oncol 9:163-9. 2014..This study analyzed the risk of clinical trial failure during non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC) drug development between 1998 and January 2012. We also looked for factors that impacted clinical trial risk in NSCLC...
- Risk of failure of a clinical drug trial in patients with moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritisKavisha S Jayasundara
University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Rheumatol 39:2066-70. 2012..We conducted a systematic review to determine the risk of drug failure in clinical testing with patients with moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis (RA)...