- Malignant neoplasm of perivascular epithelioid cells of the liverJeremy R Parfitt
Departments of Pathology, London Health Sciences Centre and University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada
Arch Pathol Lab Med 130:1219-22. 2006....
- Primary PEComa of the bladder treated with primary excision and adjuvant interferon-alpha immunotherapy: a case reportJeremy R Parfitt
Department of Pathology, London Health Sciences Centre and University of Western Ontario, London, Canada
BMC Urol 6:20. 2006..Perivascular epithelioid cell tumors (PEComas) are rare mesenchymal neoplasms of uncertain malignant potential, which have in common the co-expression of muscle and melanocytic immunohistochemical markers...
- Comparison of ThinPrep and conventional smears in salivary gland fine-needle aspiration biopsiesJeremy R Parfitt
Department of Pathology, University of Western Ontario and London Health Sciences Centre, London, Ontario, Canada
Cancer 111:123-9. 2007..There are few studies comparing TP with conventional smears (CS) in salivary gland (SG) fine-needle aspiration biopsies (FNAB). This study compares diagnostic accuracy and morphology of TP and CS in SG FNABs...
- Recurrent hepatocellular carcinoma after transplantation: use of a pathological score on explanted livers to predict recurrenceJeremy R Parfitt
Department of Pathology, London Health Sciences Centre and University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada
Liver Transpl 13:543-51. 2007..Application of a pathological score and nomogram could help identify patients at increased risk for tumor recurrence, who may benefit from increased surveillance or adjuvant therapy...
- Metastatic PEComa to the brainJeremy R Parfitt
Acta Neuropathol 112:349-51. 2006