Affiliation: University of Western Ontario
- Signal transduction of bone morphogenetic protein receptorsAnja Nohe
Department of Chemistry, University of Western Ontario, N6A1B7 London, Canada
Cell Signal 16:291-9. 2004..This article reviews the current state of BMP receptor signaling and provides a summary of the crosstalk of the BMP receptor pathway with other major signaling pathways...
- Dynamics and interaction of caveolin-1 isoforms with BMP-receptorsAnja Nohe
Department of Chemistry, University of Western Ontario, Chemistry Building, London, N6A 5B7, Canada
J Cell Sci 118:643-50. 2005..Stimulation of starved A431 cells with BMP-2 lead to a release of caveolin-1 from the BMP receptors. We show further that the caveolin-1 beta isoform inhibits BMP signaling whereas the alpha isoform does not...
- Studies of distribution, location and dynamic properties of EGFR on the cell surface measured by image correlation spectroscopyEleonora Keating
Department of Chemistry, The University of Western Ontario, London, ON, Canada
Eur Biophys J 37:469-81. 2008..Our results indicate that more than half of the EGFR population is present in membrane rafts and smaller percentages are present in caveolae and clathrin-coated pits...
- Effect of the distribution and clustering of the type I A BMP receptor (ALK3) with the type II BMP receptor on the activation of signalling pathwaysAnja Nohe
Department of Chemistry, University of Western Ontario, London, N6A1B7, Canada
J Cell Sci 116:3277-84. 2003..It also suggests further that the kinase activity of BRII is needed for signalling beyond the activation of BRIa at the GS domain...
- Caveolin-1 isoform reorganization studied by image correlation spectroscopyAnja Nohe
Department of Chemistry, University of Western Ontario, London, Canada
Faraday Discuss 126:185-95; discussion 245-54. 2004..Our data suggest that the two isoforms of caveolin-1 play different roles on the cell surface and that caveolae are dynamic structures...
- Analyzing protein-protein interactions in cell membranesAnja Nohe
Department of Chemistry, The University of Western Ontario, London, ON N6A 5B7, Canada
Bioessays 26:196-203. 2004..These data can then be interpreted in terms of the function of the protein-protein interactions...
- The mode of bone morphogenetic protein (BMP) receptor oligomerization determines different BMP-2 signaling pathwaysAnja Nohe
Department of Physiological Chemistry, Biocenter, University of Wurzburg, 97074 Wurzburg, Germany
J Biol Chem 277:5330-8. 2002....
- Initiation of Smad-dependent and Smad-independent signaling via distinct BMP-receptor complexesSylke Hassel
J Bone Joint Surg Am 85:44-51. 2003..These data clearly demonstrate that it is critical to fully understand receptor oligomerization in order to estimate signaling outcome for distinct receptor and ligand mutants...