Kathryn A Myers
Affiliation: University of Western Ontario
- Engaged at the extremes: residents' perspectives on clinical teaching assessmentKathryn Myers
Division of General Internal Medicine, Department of Family Medicine, Schulich School of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada
Acad Med 87:1397-400. 2012....
- Peer assessment of outpatient consultation letters--feasibility and satisfactionErin Keely
Department of Medicine, University of Ottawa, Canada
BMC Med Educ 7:13. 2007..The objective of this study was to determine the feasibility and satisfaction of a peer assessment program on consultation letters and to determine inter-rater reliability between family physicians and specialists...
- Death duties: workshop on what family physicians are expected to do when patients dieKathryn A Myers
University of Western Ontario, St Joseph s Health Care Centre, Room A011, 268 Grosvenor St, London ON N6A 4V2
Can Fam Physician 53:1035-8. 2007..Inadequate knowledge of the Coroners Act (in the province of Ontario) and of the correct process of certifying death can make physicians uncomfortable when confronted with these tasks...
- A mixed-methods analysis of residents' written comments regarding their clinical supervisorsKathryn A Myers
Department of Medicine, Schulich School of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Western Ontario, St Joseph s Health Care, 268 Grosvenor Street, London, Ontario N6A 4V2
Acad Med 86:S21-4. 2011..Although written comments submitted by residents on clinical teaching assessments (CTAs) are potentially a rich source of feedback, little is known about their information quality...
- Cardiovascular disease and risk in the Aboriginal populationKathryn A Myers
Division of Internal Medicine, Queen's University, Kingston, Ont
CMAJ 166:355. 2002