Patricia K Morley-Forster
Affiliation: University of Western Ontario
- Diagnosing and managing postherpetic neuralgiaSrinivas Nalamachu
International Clinical Research Institute, Inc, Overland Park, KS 66210, USA
Drugs Aging 29:863-9. 2012....
- The effect of epidural needle type on postdural puncture headache: a randomized trialPatricia K Morley-Forster
Department of Anesthesia and Perioperative Medicine, Schulich School of Medicine, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada
Can J Anaesth 53:572-8. 2006..A secondary purpose was to determine if the incidence of postdural puncture headache (PDPH ) differed between groups when ADP occurred...
- Targeted thoracic epidural blood patch placed under electrical stimulation guidance (Tsui test)Patricia K Morley-Forster
Department of Anesthesia and Perioperative Medicine, University of Western Ontario Interdisciplinary Pain Program, London, Ontario, Canada
Can J Anaesth 53:375-9. 2006....
- Attitudes toward opioid use for chronic pain: a Canadian physician surveyPatricia K Morley-Forster
University of Western Ontario Interdisciplinary Pain Program, St Joseph s Health Care, London, Ontario, Canada
Pain Res Manag 8:189-94. 2003....
- Chronic pain in Canada--prevalence, treatment, impact and the role of opioid analgesiaDwight E Moulin
University of Western Ontario Interdisciplinary Pain Program, London, Canada
Pain Res Manag 7:179-84. 2002..To assess the prevalence, treatment and impact of chronic pain in Canada...
- Epinephrine reduces the sedative side effects of epidural sufentanil for labour analgesiaKevin P Armstrong
Department of Anesthesiology, St Joseph s Health Care London, London, Ontario, Canada
Can J Anaesth 49:72-80. 2002..For early labour, satisfactory analgesia with epidural sufentanil alone is possible. This study evaluates the impact of epinephrine on sedative side effects and analgesia related to the latter technique...
- Opioids in the parturient with chronic nonmalignant pain: a retrospective reviewIbrahim Hadi
Department of Anesthesia and Perioperative Medicine, University of Western Ontario, St Joseph Health Care, London, Canada
J Opioid Manag 2:31-4. 2006..Five out of 13 (38.5 percent) neonates were diagnosed with opioid discontinuation syndrome...
- Influence of injection rate of hyperbaric bupivacaine on spinal block in parturients: a randomized trialSudha Indu Singh
Department of Anesthesia, Schulich School of Medicine, University of Western Ontario, St Joseph s Hospital, 268 Grosvenor St, London, Ontario N6A 4L6, Canada
Can J Anaesth 54:290-5. 2007..Secondary outcomes included onset of block and the incidence of hypotension and nausea...
- Shared pain: lessons from the labour room in IstanbulPatricia K Morley-Forster
Pain Res Manag 9:181-2. 2004
- Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow: wait times for multidisciplinary pain clinics in CanadaPatricia K Morley-Forster
Can J Anaesth 54:963-8. 2007