Kimberly A Morishita
Affiliation: University of British Columbia
- Serious musculoskeletal infections in children receiving anti-tumor necrosis factor-alpha therapy: a case seriesKimberly Morishita
Division of Rheumatology, British Columbia s Children s Hospital, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC V6H 3V4, Canada
Clin Rheumatol 29:677-81. 2010..We report four cases of serious musculoskeletal infections among 31 children with JIA being treated with anti-TNF-alpha agents, two of which were secondary to group A beta-hemolytic Streptococcus...
- Familial Takayasu arteritis - a pediatric case and a review of the literatureKimberly A Morishita
Division of Rheumatology, Department of Pediatrics, British Columbia s Children s Hospital, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Pediatr Rheumatol Online J 9:6. 2011..To date, familial cases of TA have been considered rare; however, a review of the literature suggests that cases are accumulating. We report a case of two sisters affected by severe TA, and review other reported familial cases...
- Musculoskeletal manifestations of mucopolysaccharidosesKimberly Morishita
Division of Rheumatology, Department of Pediatrics, British Columbia s Children s Hospital, 4480 Oak Street, Vancouver, BC V6H 3V4, Canada
Rheumatology (Oxford) 50:v19-25. 2011..Rheumatologists and other specialists should be aware of the musculoskeletal manifestations of MPS so that diagnostic delays can be avoided and appropriate management initiated...
- Classification, presentation, and initial treatment of Wegener's granulomatosis in childhoodDavid A Cabral
Division of Rheumatology, British Columbia Children s Hospital, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Arthritis Rheum 60:3413-24. 2009....
- Guidelines for blood test monitoring of methotrexate toxicity in juvenile idiopathic arthritisOliva Ortiz-Alvarez
Division of Rheumatology, Department of Pediatrics, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
J Rheumatol 31:2501-6. 2004..To assess the utility of the American College of Rheumatology guidelines for monitoring methotrexate (MTX)-related toxicity in a cohort of children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA)...