Affiliation: University of Alberta
- Clinical nurse educators as agents for change: increasing research utilizationF Margaret Milner
University of Alberta, Faculty of Nursing, 3rd Floor, Clinical Sciences Building, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6G 2G3
Int J Nurs Stud 42:899-914. 2005....
- Research utilization and clinical nurse educators: A systematic reviewMargaret Milner
Knowledge Utilization Studies Program, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB, Canada
J Eval Clin Pract 12:639-55. 2006....
- The role of intermediaries: getting evidence into practiceLinda Ferguson
Faculty of Nursing, University of Alberta, Canada
J Wound Ostomy Continence Nurs 31:325-7. 2004
- The prevalence of pressure ulcers in a tertiary care pediatric and adult hospitalAudrey Groeneveld
Infection Control Practitioner, Infection Control Unit, University of Alberta Hospital, Edmonton, AB, Canada
J Wound Ostomy Continence Nurs 31:108-20; quiz 121-2. 2004..To describe the pressure ulcer prevalence, stage and body location, and demographic characteristics of patients with pressure ulcers at a tertiary care adult hospital and a tertiary care pediatric hospital...
- Sources of practice knowledge among nursesCarole A Estabrooks
Knowledge Utilization Studies Program, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada
Qual Health Res 15:460-76. 2005..The insights gained add new understanding about sources of knowledge used by nurses and challenge the disproportionate weight that proponents of the evidence-based movement ascribe to research knowledge...