Affiliation: University of Toronto
- Blood RNA biomarker panel detects both left- and right-sided colorectal neoplasms: a case-control studySamuel Chao
GeneNews Ltd, 2 East Beaver Creek Road, Building 2, Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
J Exp Clin Cancer Res 32:44. 2013..A minimally invasive test that can detect both left-sided and right-sided lesions could increase the effectiveness of screening colonoscopy by revealing the potential presence of neoplasms in the right-sided "blind spot"...
- Amelioration of disease severity by intraarticular hylan therapy in bilateral canine osteoarthritisK W Marshall
Division of Orthopaedics, The Toronto Hospital Arthritis Centre, Ontario, Canada
J Orthop Res 18:416-25. 2000..No changes in outcome were noted in the animals that received hylan G-F 20 immediately following surgery...
- Intra-articular hyaluronan therapyK W Marshall
Division of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Curr Opin Rheumatol 12:468-74. 2000..This review focuses on recent basic and clinical studies dealing with mechanism of action, symptomatic efficacy, safety, and disease modification, and places these studies in context with earlier studies...
- Comparative study of normal and osteoarthritic canine synovial fluid using 500 MHz 1H magnetic resonance spectroscopyA Z Damyanovich
Department of Medical Imaging, University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Orthop Res 17:223-31. 1999....
- Blood-based biomarkers for detecting mild osteoarthritis in the human kneeK W Marshall
Toronto Western Hospital, University Health Network, University of Toronto, 399 Bathurst Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Osteoarthritis Cartilage 13:861-71. 2005..This study was designed to test the utility of a blood-based approach to identify mild osteoarthritis (OA) of the knee...
- A single capsaicin injection partially depletes neuropeptides but does not ameliorate inflammation severity in established feline antigen induced arthritisK W Marshall
Department of Surgery, University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Rheumatol 24:1765-8. 1997..To investigate the effect of the neuropeptide depleting agent capsaicin on neuropeptides in both synovial and nonsynovial articular tissues and on the relative degree of joint inflammation in established antigen induced arthritis (AIA)...
- Microarray analysis reveals the involvement of beta-2 microglobulin (B2M) in human osteoarthritisH Zhang
Institute of Medical Science, University of Toronto, Room 7213 Medical Science Building, 1 King s College Circle, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5S 1A8
Osteoarthritis Cartilage 10:950-60. 2002..To assess whether beta-2 microglobulin (B2M) has effects on articular chondrocytes that would implicate B2M involvement in osteoarthritis (OA) pathogenesis...