Affiliation: University of Calgary
- Anti-adhesion molecule strategies for Crohn diseaseYvette Leung
Inflammatory Bowel Disease Clinic, Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Medicine, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
BioDrugs 22:259-64. 2008..It is expected that these agents will offer an alternative to the anti-TNF agent class in patients with moderate to severe Crohn disease...
- Transitioning the adolescent inflammatory bowel disease patient: guidelines for the adult and pediatric gastroenterologistYvette Leung
Department of Medicine, Division of Gastroenterology, University of Calgary, Canada
Inflamm Bowel Dis 17:2169-73. 2011....
- Validation of ICD-9-CM/ICD-10 coding algorithms for the identification of patients with acetaminophen overdose and hepatotoxicity using administrative dataRobert P Myers
Liver Unit, Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Medicine University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
BMC Health Serv Res 7:159. 2007..Acetaminophen overdose is the most common cause of acute liver failure (ALF). Our objective was to develop coding algorithms using administrative data for identifying patients with acetaminophen overdose and hepatic complications...
- Inflammatory bowel disease patients who leave hospital against medical advice: predictors and temporal trendsGilaad G Kaplan
Inflammatory Bowel Disease Clinic, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Inflamm Bowel Dis 15:845-51. 2009..Thus, we determined the prevalence of self-discharge, assessed predictors of AMA status, and evaluated time trends...
- A cross-sectional analysis of acute hepatitis B virus reported to the Vancouver Coastal Health Authority from 2000 to 2003Yvette Leung
Department of Medicine, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
Can J Gastroenterol 20:471-4. 2006..A cross-sectional study of factors associated with acute HBV cases reported to the Vancouver Coastal Health Authority (Vancouver, British Columbia) from 2000 to 2003 is reported...