Affiliation: University of Toronto
- Clinical, biochemical, and pathological features in a patient with plasma cell dyscrasia and Fanconi syndromeG Lajoie
Department of Pathology, Toronto General Hospital, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto, Canada
Ultrastruct Pathol 24:221-6. 2000..This report is one of a few demonstrating the presence of light-chain immunoglobulin in intratubular crystals in a human renal biopsy obtained from a patient with a plasma cell dyscrasia and Fanconi syndrome...
- Approach to the diagnosis of thin basement membrane nephropathy in females with the use of antibodies to type IV collagenG Lajoie
Department of Pathology, Eaton Wing 4 323, Toronto General Hospital, University Health Network, 200 Elizabeth St, Toronto, Ontario, M5G 2C4 Canada
Arch Pathol Lab Med 125:631-6. 2001..Morphologically, there is overlap between thin basement membrane nephropathy and AS in female patients in whom there might be only thin GBM and no pathognomonic findings of AS...
- Antibody-mediated rejection of human renal allografts: an electron microscopic study of peritubular capillariesG Lajoie
Department of Pathology, Toronto Hospital, Ontario, Canada
Ultrastruct Pathol 21:235-42. 1997..The potential role of antibody-mediated rejection in acute and chronic rejection of renal allografts needs to be explored further...
- The impact of sex in primary glomerulonephritisDaniel C Cattran
Department of Nephrology, Toronto General Hospital, University Health Network, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Nephrol Dial Transplant 23:2247-53. 2008..Studies comparing the impact of sex in primary glomerular disease have reported conflicting results...
- Predicting progression in IgA nephropathyL P Bartosik
Metropolitan Toronto Glomerulonephritis Registry, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
Am J Kidney Dis 38:728-35. 2001..These results indicate that MAP and severity of proteinuria over time are the most important prognostic indicators of IgA nephropathy. The potential relevance of the algorithm in patient management is shown...