Affiliation: University of Toronto
- Quality of pharmaceutical industry press releases based on original researchBindee Kuriya
Department of Rheumatology, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
PLoS ONE 3:e2828. 2008..Therefore, we sought to systematically examine pharmaceutical company press releases about original research for measures of quality...
- Remission in early rheumatoid arthritis -- a comparison of new ACR/EULAR remission criteria to established criteriaBindee Kuriya
Division of Rheumatology, Mount Sinai Hospital, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Rheumatol 39:1155-8. 2012..To describe the frequency of remission in an early rheumatoid arthritis (ERA) cohort...
- The epidemiology of rheumatoid arthritis in Ontario, CanadaJessica Widdifield
University of Toronto and Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Arthritis Rheumatol 66:786-93. 2014..We undertook this study to describe the epidemiology of rheumatoid arthritis (RA) over the past 15 years...
- Can tumor necrosis factor inhibitors be safely used in pregnancy?Yaser M Ali
Department of Clinical Immunology and Allergy, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Rheumatol 37:9-17. 2010....
- Diagnostic and prognostic value of history-taking and physical examination in undifferentiated peripheral inflammatory arthritis: a systematic reviewBindee Kuriya
Division of Rheumatology, Mount Sinai Hospital, University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Rheumatol Suppl 87:10-4. 2011..To review the diagnostic and prognostic value of history/physical examination among patients with undifferentiated peripheral inflammatory arthritis (UPIA)...