Fiona G Kouyoumdjian
Affiliation: University of Toronto
- A systematic review and meta-analysis of the prevalence of chlamydia, gonorrhoea and syphilis in incarcerated personsF G Kouyoumdjian
University of Toronto, Dalla Lana School of Public Health, Toronto, Canada
Int J STD AIDS 23:248-54. 2012..Chlamydia, gonorrhoea and syphilis are highly prevalent in these populations. Primary and secondary prevention efforts could improve individual and population health...
- Effectiveness of interventions to improve the health and housing status of homeless people: a rapid systematic reviewDonna Fitzpatrick-Lewis
The Effective Public Health Practice Project, School of Nursing, McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada
BMC Public Health 11:638. 2011..This rapid review examines recent evidence regarding interventions that have been shown to improve the health of homeless people, with particular focus on the effect of these interventions on housing status...
- The voluntary HIV counselling and testing service in Kenema District, Sierra Leone, 2004-2006: a descriptive studyFiona G Kouyoumdjian
Department of Epidemiology, Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto, 155 College Street, Toronto, M5T 3M7, Canada
BMC Int Health Hum Rights 10:4. 2010..Voluntary counselling and testing (VCT) is an important component of national HIV programs, which are necessary to realize the right to health. VCT data also provide valuable information on regional HIV epidemiology...
- Completion of the human papillomavirus vaccine series in females attending an urban immunization clinicFiona G Kouyoumdjian
Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Pediatr Infect Dis J 30:718-9. 2011..Those who were contacted reported not knowing they needed further doses, having forgotten, being too busy, and/or finding the times and locations of the clinics inconvenient...
- Prevalence and predictors of urethral chlamydia and gonorrhea infection in male inmates in an Ontario correctional facilityFiona G Kouyoumdjian
Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto, 155 College Street, Toronto, ON M5T 3M7
Can J Public Health 102:220-4. 2011..To determine the prevalence of urethral chlamydia and gonorrhea in males in a correctional facility in Ontario, Canada, and to explore risk factors for infection...