Nathan J Kolla
Affiliation: University of Toronto
- Epidemiology, risk factors, and psychopharmacological management of suicidal behavior in borderline personality disorderNathan J Kolla
University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
Arch Suicide Res 12:1-19. 2008..Psychopharmacological interventions, including the use of antidepressants, anti-psychotics, and mood stabilizers, are considered in this review in terms of the evidence for their utility in reducing the risk of suicidal behavior in BPD...
- Demonstrating adherence to guidelines for the treatment of patients with borderline personality disorderNathan J Kolla
Resident, Department of Psychiatry, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario
Can J Psychiatry 54:181-9. 2009....
- Desire for non-mutilative disability in a nonhomosexual, male-to-female transsexualNathan J Kolla
Law and Mental Health Program, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, 250 College Street, Toronto, ON M5T 1R8, Canada
Arch Sex Behav 38:1057-63. 2009..Hypotheses are proposed for the development of this condition with special emphasis accorded to the significance of the preferred target disability...
- Effect of sildenafil on penile plethysmography responding: a pilot investigationNathan J Kolla
Law and Mental Health Program, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, 250 College St, Toronto, ON, M5T 1R8, Canada
Arch Sex Behav 39:1449-52. 2010..The implication of this result is discussed in view of the selected sample...
- Double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of sildenafil in phallometric testingNathan J Kolla
Department of Psychiatry, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Am Acad Psychiatry Law 38:502-11. 2010..These results support earlier findings that sildenafil significantly increases phallometric response among middle-aged males. Moreover, pharmacologic treatment did not compromise the reliability of phallometric diagnosis...
- IQ, handedness, and pedophilia in adult male patients stratified by referral sourceRay Blanchard
Law and Mental Health Program, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, Toronto, ON, Canada
Sex Abuse 19:285-309. 2007..The findings were interpreted as evidence for the hypothesis that neurodevelopmental perturbations increase the risk of pedophilia in males...
- Prospective risk factors for suicide attempts in a treated sample of patients with borderline personality disorderPaul S Links
Department of Psychiatry, The University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada
Can J Psychiatry 58:99-106. 2013..There are some data to suggest that risk factors for suicide attempts change over time. We conducted a prospective cohort study to examine risk factors for suicide attempts in a treated sample of patients with BPD...