Affiliation: University of Toronto
- Feedback GAP: pragmatic, cluster-randomized trial of goal setting and action plans to increase the effectiveness of audit and feedback interventions in primary careNoah M Ivers
Department of Family and Community Medicine, Women s College Hospital, 76 Grenville Street, Toronto, ON M5S 1B2, Canada
Implement Sci 8:142. 2013..This trial tested the effects of a theory-informed worksheet to facilitate goal setting and action planning, appended to feedback reports on chronic disease management, compared to feedback reports provided without these worksheets...
- Length of initial prescription at hospital discharge and long-term medication adherence for elderly patients with coronary artery disease: a population-level studyNoah M Ivers
Family Practice Health Centre, Women s College Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada Electronic address
Can J Cardiol 29:1408-14. 2013..Patient adherence to cardiac secondary prevention medications declines over time. We examined whether the length of the initial prescription at hospital discharge after coronary angiography would be associated with long-term adherence...
- A systematic review of the use of theory in randomized controlled trials of audit and feedbackHeather L Colquhoun
Ottawa Hospital Research Institute, Clinical Epidemiology Program, The Ottawa Hospital, General Campus, 501 Smyth Road, Centre for Practice Changing Research, Box 201B, Ottawa, Ontario K1H 8L6, Canada
Implement Sci 8:66. 2013..Examining the extent of theory use in studies of audit and feedback will yield better understanding of the causal pathways of audit and feedback effectiveness and inform efforts to optimize this important intervention...
- Delayed educational reminders for long-term medication adherence in ST-elevation myocardial infarction (DERLA-STEMI): protocol for a pragmatic, cluster-randomized controlled trialNoah M Ivers
Family Practice Health Centre, Women s College Research Institute, Women s College Hospital, 76 Grenville Ave Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Implement Sci 7:54. 2012..Discontinuation of cardiac medications in such patients is associated with increased mortality...
- Allocation techniques for balance at baseline in cluster randomized trials: a methodological reviewNoah M Ivers
Family Practice Health Centre, Women s College Hospital, 76 Grenville Street, Toronto, ON, M5S1B2, Canada
Trials 13:120. 2012....
- Diabetes screening with hemoglobin A1c prior to a change in guideline recommendations: prevalence and patient characteristicsMichelle Greiver
Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
BMC Fam Pract 12:91. 2011....
- Feedback GAP: study protocol for a cluster-randomized trial of goal setting and action plans to increase the effectiveness of audit and feedback interventions in primary careNoah M Ivers
Women s College Hospital Family Health Team, 76 Grenville Street, Toronto ON, M5 S 1B2, Canada
Implement Sci 5:98. 2010..abstract:..
- A comparison of hospital and nonhospital colonoscopy: wait times, fees and guideline adherence to follow-up intervalNoah Ivers
Family Practice Health Centre, Women s College Hospital, Toronto, Ontario
Can J Gastroenterol 25:78-82. 2011..Although colonoscopy is increasingly performed in nonhospital facilities, studies to date examining differences between colonoscopy services in hospital and nonhospital settings have been limited, in large part, to administrative databases...
- Impact of CONSORT extension for cluster randomised trials on quality of reporting and study methodology: review of random sample of 300 trials, 2000-8N M Ivers
Women s College Hospital, 76 Grenville Street, Toronto, ON, Canada M5S 1B2
BMJ 343:d5886. 2011..To assess the impact of the 2004 extension of the CONSORT guidelines on the reporting and methodological quality of cluster randomised trials...