Nicole J Look Hong
Affiliation: University of Toronto
- Prognostic factors and outcomes of patients with myxofibrosarcomaNicole J Look Hong
Division of Surgical Oncology, Department of Surgery, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Ann Surg Oncol 20:80-6. 2013..The objectives of this study were to analyze the prognostic factors and outcomes of patients with MFS treated at a single institution...
- Cardiac angiosarcoma management and outcomes: 20-year single-institution experienceNicole J Look Hong
Division of Surgical Oncology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Center for Sarcoma and Bone Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Ann Surg Oncol 19:2707-15. 2012..To identify the clinicopathologic characteristics, treatments, and outcomes of a series of patients with primary cardiac angiosarcoma (AS)...
- Multidisciplinary cancer conferences: exploring the attitudes of cancer care providers and administratorsNicole J Look Hong
Edmund Odette Cancer Centre, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, Department of Surgical Oncology, Toronto, Canada
J Interprof Care 23:599-610. 2009..Further research should concentrate on further probing these trends, and exploring explanations and solutions for the inconsistent acceptance of MCCs into routine cancer care...
- Examining the potential relationship between multidisciplinary cancer care and patient survival: an international literature reviewNicole J Look Hong
Department of Health Policy Management and Evaluation, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada
J Surg Oncol 102:125-34. 2010..The aim of this review is to examine the relationship between multidisciplinary cancer care and patient survival...
- Neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy for patients with high-risk extremity and truncal sarcomas: a 10-year single institution retrospective studyNicole J Look Hong
Department of Surgery, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, 55 Fruit Street, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Eur J Cancer 49:875-83. 2013..The goal of this study is to assess outcomes in a recent cohort of patients treated on this regimen...