Sara C Hitchman
Affiliation: University of Waterloo
- Predictors of car smoking rules among smokers in France, Germany and the NetherlandsSara C Hitchman
Department of Psychology, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Canada
Eur J Public Health 22:17-22. 2012....
- Effectiveness of the European Union text-only cigarette health warnings: findings from four countriesSara C Hitchman
Department of Psychology, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Eur J Public Health 22:693-9. 2012..This article examines the effectiveness of the text health warnings among daily cigarette smokers in four Member States...
- Predictors of smoking in cars with nonsmokers: findings from the 2007 Wave of the International Tobacco Control Four Country SurveySara C Hitchman
Department of Psychology, University of Waterloo, 200 University Avenue West, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Nicotine Tob Res 12:374-80. 2010..This study examines the proportion and characteristics of smokers who smoke in cars with nonsmokers across four countries and the potentially modifiable correlates of this behavior...
- Support and correlates of support for banning smoking in cars with children: findings from the ITC Four Country SurveySara C Hitchman
Department of Psychology, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON, Canada
Eur J Public Health 21:360-5. 2011....
- Gender empowerment and female-to-male smoking prevalence ratiosSara C Hitchman
University of Waterloo, Department of Psychology, 200 University Ave West, Waterloo, Ontario, N2L 3G1, Canada
Bull World Health Organ 89:195-202. 2011..To determine whether in countries with high gender empowerment the female-to-male smoking prevalence ratio is also higher...
- The association between exposure to point-of-sale anti-smoking warnings and smokers' interest in quitting and quit attempts: findings from the International Tobacco Control Four Country SurveyLin Li
VicHealth Centre for Tobacco Control, Cancer Council Victoria, Melbourne, Australia
Addiction 107:425-33. 2012....