M N Hill
Affiliation: University of Calgary
- Reductions in circulating endocannabinoid levels in individuals with post-traumatic stress disorder following exposure to the World Trade Center attacksMatthew N Hill
The Hotchkiss Brain Institute, Department of Cell Biology and Anatomy and Psychiatry, University of Calgary, Calgary, AB, Canada Laboratory of Neuroendocrinology, The Rockefeller University, New York, NY, USA Electronic address
Psychoneuroendocrinology 38:2952-61. 2013..Future work will aim to replicate these findings and extend their relevance to clinical pathophysiology, as well as to neuroendocrine and molecular markers of PTSD. ..
- Neurobiology of chronic mild stress: parallels to major depressionMatthew N Hill
Departments of Cell Biology and Anatomy, Hotchkiss Brain Institute, University of Calgary, Calgary, AB Canada
Neurosci Biobehav Rev 36:2085-117. 2012....
- Serum contents of endocannabinoids are correlated with blood pressure in depressed womenW S Vanessa Ho
Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI 53226, USA
Lipids Health Dis 11:32. 2012....
- Endocannabinoid signaling, glucocorticoid-mediated negative feedback, and regulation of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axisM N Hill
Department of Cell Biology and Anatomy, University of Calgary, Calgary, AB T2N 4N1, Canada
Neuroscience 204:5-16. 2012..Overall, the current level of information indicates that endocannabinoid signaling acts to suppress HPA axis activity through concerted actions within the prefrontal cortex, amygdala, and hypothalamus...
- Introduction to the special issue on stress, emotional behavior, and the endocannabinoid system: a decade of researchM N Hill
Departments of Cell Biology and Anatomy and Psychiatry, The Hotchkiss Brain Institute, University of Calgary, Calgary, AB, Canada T2N4N1
Neuroscience 204:1-4. 2012..This article is part of a Special Issue entitled:Stress, Emotional Behavior, and the Endocannabinoid System...