Laureen J Hayes
Affiliation: University of Toronto
- Nurse turnover: a literature review - an updateLaureen J Hayes
University of Toronto, Canada
Int J Nurs Stud 49:887-905. 2012..Voluntary nurse turnover is shown to be influenced by a myriad of inter-related factors, and there is increasing evidence of its negative effects on nurses, patients and health care organizations...
- Nurse turnover: a literature reviewLaureen J Hayes
Faculty of Nursing, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ont, Canada
Int J Nurs Stud 43:237-63. 2006..Further research is needed to examine the impact of turnover on health system cost, and how nurse turnover influences patient and nurse outcomes...
- Career intentions of nursing students and new nurse graduates: a review of the literatureLaureen J Hayes
University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Int J Nurs Educ Scholarsh 3:Article26. 2006..More research is needed to determine how to enable appropriate learning experiences when there are limited resources and practice placements...
- Recruitment strategies for baccalaureate nursing students in OntarioLaureen J Hayes
Nursing Health Services Research Unit, Lawrence Bloomberg Faculty of Nursing, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Nurs Educ 46:261-8. 2007....
- Impact and determinants of nurse turnover: a pan-Canadian studyLinda O'Brien-Pallas
Nursing Human Resources, Lawrence S Bloomberg Faculty of Nursing, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Nurs Manag 18:1073-86. 2010..As part of a large study of nursing turnover in Canadian hospitals, the present study focuses on the impact and key determinants of nurse turnover and implications for management strategies in nursing units...