Kevin C Harris
Affiliation: University of British Columbia
- Economic evaluation of palivizumab in children with congenital heart disease: a Canadian perspectiveKevin C Harris
Children s Heart Centre, Division of Cardiology, British Columbia Children s Hospital, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Can J Cardiol 27:523.e11-5. 2011..We sought to assess cost savings and cost-effectiveness of palivizumab in children < 2 years old with hemodynamically significant CHD in a provincially administered RSV prophylaxis program...
- Feasibility of optical coherence tomography in children with kawasaki disease and pediatric heart transplant recipientsKevin C Harris
From the Division of Pediatric Cardiology, Department of Pediatrics K C H, A M, A D S, J E P, M C K H and Division of Cardiology, Department of Medicine A Y F, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada and Division of Cardiology, Department of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH H G B
Circ Cardiovasc Imaging 7:671-8. 2014..We tested the hypothesis that OCT could identify coronary abnormalities not seen by angiography in children with a history of Kawasaki disease (KD) and pediatric heart transplant (TX) recipients...
- Biophysical properties of the aorta and left ventricle and exercise capacity in obese childrenKevin C Harris
Children s Heart Centre, British Columbia Children s Hospital, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Am J Cardiol 110:897-901. 2012..Obese children also had an increased LV mass, altered diastolic properties, and an abnormal exercise capacity. PWV might be useful in monitoring the progression of arterial disease or the effect of therapeutic interventions...
- Effect of school-based physical activity interventions on body mass index in children: a meta-analysisKevin C Harris
Department of Pediatrics, British Columbia Children s Hospital, Vancouver, BC
CMAJ 180:719-26. 2009..We conducted a systematic review and meta-analysis to determine the effect of school-based physical activity interventions on body mass index (BMI) in children...
- Thrombosis of a mechanical mitral valveKevin Christopher Harris
BC Children s Hospital, Vancouver, BC, Canada
N Engl J Med 365:e45. 2011..On examination, she had tachypnea, a heart rate of 130 bpm, and oxygen saturation of 85 to 87% while breathing ambient air...
- Childhood obesity and cardiovascular dysfunctionAnita T Cote
Department of Pediatrics, University of British Columbia, Child and Family Research Institute, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
J Am Coll Cardiol 62:1309-19. 2013....
- Right ventricular outflow tract tachycardia in childrenKevin C Harris
BC Children s Hospital, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
J Pediatr 149:822-826. 2006..To assess the clinical spectrum of right ventricular outflow tract tachycardia and its management in children...