- Economic evaluation of palivizumab in children with congenital heart disease: a Canadian perspectiveKevin C Harris
Children s Heart Centre, Division of Cardiology, British Columbia Children s Hospital, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Can J Cardiol 27:523.e11-5. 2011..We sought to assess cost savings and cost-effectiveness of palivizumab in children < 2 years old with hemodynamically significant CHD in a provincially administered RSV prophylaxis program...
- Biophysical properties of the aorta and left ventricle and exercise capacity in obese childrenKevin C Harris
Children s Heart Centre, British Columbia Children s Hospital, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Am J Cardiol 110:897-901. 2012..Obese children also had an increased LV mass, altered diastolic properties, and an abnormal exercise capacity. PWV might be useful in monitoring the progression of arterial disease or the effect of therapeutic interventions...
- Effect of school-based physical activity interventions on body mass index in children: a meta-analysisKevin C Harris
Department of Pediatrics, British Columbia Children s Hospital, Vancouver, BC
CMAJ 180:719-26. 2009..We conducted a systematic review and meta-analysis to determine the effect of school-based physical activity interventions on body mass index (BMI) in children...
- Thrombosis of a mechanical mitral valveKevin Christopher Harris
BC Children s Hospital, Vancouver, BC, Canada
N Engl J Med 365:e45. 2011..On examination, she had tachypnea, a heart rate of 130 bpm, and oxygen saturation of 85 to 87% while breathing ambient air...
- Right ventricular outflow tract tachycardia in childrenKevin C Harris
BC Children's Hospital, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
J Pediatr 149:822-826. 2006..CONCLUSION: The clinical spectrum and management of right ventricular outflow tract tachycardia in children are diverse. Both medical therapy and observation alone were associated with a reduction in ectopy...