Femida H Gwadry-Sridhar
Affiliation: University of Western Ontario
- Stopping randomized trials early for benefit: a protocol of the Study Of Trial Policy Of Interim Truncation-2 (STOPIT-2)Matthias Briel
Department of Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada
Trials 10:49. 2009..The aim of STOPIT-2 is to determine the magnitude and determinants of possible bias introduced by stopping RCTs early for benefit...
- A systematic review and meta-analysis of studies comparing readmission rates and mortality rates in patients with heart failureFemida H Gwadry-Sridhar
Division of Critical Care, Department of Medicine, University of Western Ontario, and London Health Sciences Centre, London, Ontario, Canada
Arch Intern Med 164:2315-20. 2004..We performed a meta-analysis to evaluate the effectiveness of multidisciplinary heart failure management programs on hospital admission rates...
- Impact of interventions on medication adherence and blood pressure control in patients with essential hypertension: a systematic review by the ISPOR medication adherence and persistence special interest groupFemida H Gwadry-Sridhar
Faculty of Science, Department of Computer Science, The University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada
Value Health 16:863-71. 2013..To systematically review the evidence on the impact of interventions to improve medication adherence in adults prescribed antihypertensive medications...
- Pilot study to determine the impact of a multidisciplinary educational intervention in patients hospitalized with heart failureFemida H Gwadry-Sridhar
Division of Critical Care, London Health Sciences Centre, London, Ontario, Canada
Am Heart J 150:982. 2005..Patients with heart failure (HF) face challenges complying with multidrug regimens...
- A framework for planning and critiquing medication compliance and persistence research using prospective study designsFemida H Gwadry-Sridhar
Departments of Medicine and Physiology and Pharmacology, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada
Clin Ther 31:421-35. 2009....