E J Garland
Affiliation: University of British Columbia
- Rages and refusals. Managing the many faces of adolescent anxietyE J Garland
Mood and Anxiety Disorders Clinic, British Columbia Children s Hospital
Can Fam Physician 47:1023-30. 2001..To provide family physicians with a practical approach to recognition, assessment, and treatment of adolescent anxiety disorders complicated by avoidance or oppositional behaviour...
- Amotivational syndrome associated with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors in children and adolescentsE J Garland
University of British Columbia, Mood and Anxiety Disorders Clinic, British Columbia s Children s Hospital, Vancouver Community Mental Health Service, Canada
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 11:181-6. 2001..The subtlety of symptoms, lack of insight in patients, disabling effects, and delayed onset indicate a need for clinicians to inform families of these potential symptoms when SSRIs are prescribed...
- Facing the evidence: antidepressant treatment in children and adolescentsE Jane Garland
Mood and Anxiety Disorders Clinic, British Columbia s Children s Hospital, University of British Columbia, Vancouver BC
CMAJ 170:489-91. 2004
- Correlation between anxiety and oppositionality in a children's mood and anxiety disorder clinicE J Garland
Department of Psychiatry, University of British Columbia, Mood and Anxiety Disorders Clinic, British Columbia's Children's Hospital, Vancouver, British Columbia
Can J Psychiatry 46:953-8. 2001..CONCLUSION: Oppositional features are found in clinically referred children with anxiety and are potentially significant for treatment and prognosis of anxiety disorders in children...
- Pilot study of community-based cognitive behavioral group therapy for adolescents with social phobiaSusan Baer
Mood and Anxiety Disorders Clinic, British Columbia Children s Hospital, Department of Psychiatry, University of British Columbia, Vancouver
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 44:258-64. 2005....
- Sertraline and depression in childrenE Jane Garland
JAMA 291:1561; author reply 1561-2. 2004