Affiliation: University of Toronto
- What contribution have human rights approaches made to reducing AIDS-related vulnerability in sub-Saharan Africa? Exploring the case study of access to antiretroviralsLisa Forman
University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Glob Health Promot 20:57-63. 2013....
- "Rights" and wrongs: what utility for the right to health in reforming trade rules on medicines?Lisa Forman
Comparative Program on Health Society, Munk Centre for International Studies, University of Toronto, ON, Canada
Health Hum Rights 10:37-52. 2008..I suggest that the AIDS medicines experience offers strategic guidance for realizing the right to health's transformative potential with regard to essential medicines more generally...
- Making the case for human rights in global health education, research and policyLisa Forman
Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto, 155 College Street, Toronto, ON M5T 3M7
Can J Public Health 102:207-9. 2011....
- Addressing legal and political barriers to global pharmaceutical access: options for remedying the impact of the Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS) and the imposition of TRIPS-plus standardsJillian Clare Cohen-Kohler
Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Toronto, Canada
Health Econ Policy Law 3:229-56. 2008....
- Justice and justiciability: advancing solidarity and justice through South Africans' right to health jurisprudenceLisa Forman
Canadian Institutes for Health Research and Comparative Program on Health and Society, Munk Centre for International Studies, University of Toronto, Canada
Med Law 27:661-83. 2008....
- The imperative to treat: the South African state's constitutional obligations to provide antiretroviral medicinesLisa Forman
University of Toronto, Canada
Health Law Rev 12:9-15. 2003