Affiliation: University of British Columbia
- Anesthesia training in RwandaAngela Enright
University of British Columbia, Royal Jubilee Hospital, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
Can J Anaesth 54:935-9. 2007..A MMed in Anesthesia is similar to a Fellowship in Canada and is common in many African countries. Most training programs are of three years duration. Rwanda has decided on a four-year program...
- Bronchospastic disease and emergency surgeryAngela Enright
Victoria, BC Canada
Middle East J Anesthesiol 17:927-38. 2004
- Review article: safety aspects of anesthesia in under-resourced locationsAngela Enright
Department of Anesthesia, Royal Jubilee Hospital, University of British Columbia, 1652 Bay Street, Victoria, BC, V8R 1J8, Canada
Can J Anaesth 60:152-8. 2013..Major advances have occurred since the 1980s, especially in economically advantaged areas. This paper is a review of some of the challenges that face those who work in resource-poor areas of the world...
- The World Federation of Societies of Anaesthesiologists and Pediatric AnesthesiaAngela Enright
Department of Anesthesia, Royal Jubilee Hospital, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
Paediatr Anaesth 19:28-30. 2009..Subspecialty training in pediatric anesthesia is supported in several regions. The publications committee supports the distribution of textbooks in pediatric anesthesia...
- [World Federation of Societies of Anaesthesiologists (WFSA) - security in anaesthesia - worldwide]Angela Enright
Anasthesiol Intensivmed Notfallmed Schmerzther 43:634-5. 2008..The society works closely with WHO, ESA, FEEA and other international societies. Its aim: to make surgery safer throughout the world...