Affiliation: University of Western Ontario
- Selective vulnerability of the lumbosacral spinal cord after cardiac arrest and hypotensionN Duggal
Department of Clinical Neurological Sciences Neurosurgery, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada
Stroke 33:116-21. 2002..We performed a retrospective study to reevaluate the frequency and distribution of spinal cord injury after a global ischemic event...
- Dysembryoplastic neuroepithelial tumours: clinical, proliferative and apoptotic featuresN Duggal
LHSC, University Campus, Department of Clinical Neurological Sciences Division of Neurosurgery, London, Ontario, Canada N6A 5A5
J Clin Pathol 61:127-31. 2008..The objective of this study was to determine whether a correlation exists between histological features and indices of proliferation/apoptosis...
- Brain reorganization in patients with spinal cord compression evaluated using fMRIN Duggal
Division of Neurosurgery, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada, N6A 5A5
Neurology 74:1048-54. 2010..This prospective study characterizes the reorganization that occurs within the primary sensorimotor cortices following decompression of cervical spinal stenosis...
- ProDisc-C: an in vivo kinematic studyNeil Duggal
Division of Neurosurgery, London Health Sciences Center, London, Ontario, Canada
J Spinal Disord Tech 24:334-9. 2011..A prospective study of 22 patients with single-level cervical spondylosis...
- Nestin expression in cortical dysplasiaN Duggal
Department of Clinical Neurological Sciences, London Health Sciences Centre and The University of Western Ontario, Canada
J Neurosurg 95:459-65. 2001..CONCLUSIONS: Further insight into the nature of nestin-positive neurons may shed light on the cause and pathogenesis of the associated glioneuronal tumors and the accompanying chronic seizures...