Affiliation: University of New Brunswick
- A team approach to an undergraduate interprofessional communication courseShelley Doucet
Nursing and Health Sciences, University of New Brunswick, 100 Tucker Park Collaborative, Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
J Interprof Care 27:272-3. 2013..Lessons learned from conducting informal course evaluations and delivering the course multiple times are presented...
- Support needs of mothers who experience postpartum psychosis and their partnersShelley Doucet
University of New Brunswick, Department of Nursing and Health Sciences, Saint John, NewBrunswick, Canada
J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs 41:236-45. 2012..To explore the perceived support needs and preferences of women with postpartum psychosis and their partners...
- Interventions for the prevention and treatment of postpartum psychosis: a systematic reviewShelley Doucet
Department of Nursing and Health Sciences, University of New Brunswick, Saint John, Canada
Arch Womens Ment Health 14:89-98. 2011..Well-designed prospective studies are needed to determine the efficacy of prevention and treatment interventions for women who experience postpartum psychosis...
- Differentiation and clinical implications of postpartum depression and postpartum psychosisShelley Doucet
University of New Brunswick, Department of Nursing, P O Box 5050, Saint John, NB E2L 4L5, Canada
J Obstet Gynecol Neonatal Nurs 38:269-79. 2009..This article explains the classification, clinical presentation, epidemiology, management, and long-term outcomes of postpartum depression and postpartum psychosis...
- The Dalhousie Health Mentors Program: introducing students to collaborative patient/client-centered practiceShelley Doucet
Department of Nursing and Health Sciences, University of New Brunswick, Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
J Interprof Care 26:336-8. 2012..All aspects of the program planning, management, implementation, and evaluation have been interprofessional in nature. Lessons have been learned regarding...