K M Davidge
Affiliation: University of Toronto
- Processes of care in autogenous breast reconstruction with pedicled TRAM flaps: expediting postoperative discharge in an ambulatory settingKristen M Davidge
Department of Ambulatory Surgery, Women s College Hospital, 76 Grenville Street, Toronto, Ontario M5S 1B2, Canada
Plast Reconstr Surg 132:339e-44e. 2013..This study evaluated the success of this care plan in the first 18 months after its implementation...
- Patient expectations for surgical outcome in extremity soft tissue sarcomaKristen Davidge
Division of Plastic Surgery, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Surg Oncol 100:375-81. 2009..Additionally, we evaluate predictors of patients' outcome expectations...
- Function and health status outcomes following soft tissue reconstruction for limb preservation in extremity soft tissue sarcomaKristen M Davidge
Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
Ann Surg Oncol 17:1052-62. 2010..The primary objective of this study is to evaluate the impact of flap reconstruction on postoperative function and health status in patients undergoing limb-salvage surgery for ESTS...
- Qualitative assessment of patient experiences following sacrectomyK M Davidge
Department of Surgery, University of Toronto, The Banting Institute, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Surg Oncol 101:447-50. 2010..The primary objective was to investigate patient experiences following sacral resection as a component of curative surgery for advanced rectal cancers, soft tissue and bone sarcomas...
- Naming the soft tissue layers of the temporoparietal region: unifying anatomic terminology across surgical disciplinesKristen M Davidge
Division of Plastic Surgery, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
Neurosurgery 67:ons120-9; discussion ons129-30. 2010..The complexity of temporoparietal anatomy is compounded by inconsistent nomenclature...