Steven A Corfe
Affiliation: University of Toronto
- The many roles of IL-7 in B cell development; mediator of survival, proliferation and differentiationSteven A Corfe
Ontario Cancer Institute, Princess Margaret Hospital, University Health Network, 610 University Ave, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Semin Immunol 24:198-208. 2012....
- Modulation of IL-7 thresholds by SOCS proteins in developing B lineage cellsSteven A Corfe
Ontario Cancer Institute, Princess Margaret Hospital, University Health Network, Toronto, Ontario M5G 2M9, Canada
J Immunol 187:3499-510. 2011..We demonstrated that these molecules act together to form a SOCS-mediated "rheostat" that controls the level of IL-7R signaling in developing murine B lineage cells...
- Heparan sulfate and heparin enhance ERK phosphorylation and mediate preBCR-dependent events during B lymphopoiesisCraig D Milne
Ontario Cancer Institute, University Health Network, Department of Immunology, University of Toronto, and Princess Margaret Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Immunol 180:2839-47. 2008..Heparan sulfates are present on stromal cells and B lineage cells present in hemopoietic tissues and may provide stimulation to preB cells testing the signaling capacity of the preBCR...
- Targeted deletion of the tachykinin 4 gene (TAC4-/-) influences the early stages of B lymphocyte developmentAlexandra Berger
Division of Stem Cell and Developmental Biology, Ontario Cancer Institute, Princess Margaret Hospital, Toronto, ON, Canada
Blood 116:3792-801. 2010....
- Homeodomain-interacting protein kinase (HIPK)-1 is required for splenic B cell homeostasis and optimal T-independent type 2 humoral responseFiona M Guerra
Department of Immunology, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
PLoS ONE 7:e35533. 2012..Despite the expanded MZ B cell population in the HIPK1(-/-) mice, the T-independent type 2 humoral response was impaired. These data identify HIPK1 as a novel kinase required for optimal B cell function in mice...
- Generation and characterization of stromal cell independent IL-7 dependent B cell linesSteven A Corfe
Ontario Cancer Institute, University Health Network Department of Immunology, University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Immunol Methods 325:9-19. 2007..Phenotypically, our lines resemble pro/pre-B cells and exhibit IL-7 and preBCR signaling profiles that mimic ex-vivo B cells. These lines promise to be useful in the study of the signaling pathways that regulate B cell development...