Diana E Clarke
Affiliation: University of Toronto
- Apathy in dementia: an examination of the psychometric properties of the apathy evaluation scaleDiana E Clarke
Department of Mental Health, Johns Hopkins School of Public Health, Room 802, 624 North Broadway, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci 19:57-64. 2007..However, from a diagnostic point of view, the AES-I provided the greatest sensitivity and the strongest positive and negative predictive values. Generally, the AES-S performed poorly compared with the AES-C and AES-I...
- Apathy and cognitive and functional decline in community-dwelling older adults: results from the Baltimore ECA longitudinal studyDiana E Clarke
Department of Mental Health, Johns Hopkins University School of Public Health, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Int Psychogeriatr 22:819-29. 2010..This study examines the relationships between apathy and cognitive and functional declines in non-depressed community-based older adults...
- Increased risk of suicidal ideation in smokers and former smokers compared to never smokers: evidence from the Baltimore ECA follow-up studyDiana E Clarke
Department of Mental Health, Bloomberg School of Public Health, The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, USA
Suicide Life Threat Behav 40:307-18. 2010..Smoking cessation might be beneficial for some suicide prevention efforts...
- Smoking reduction & cessation: a hospital based survey of outpatients' attitudesMargaret A Green
Outpatient Department, Health Sciences Center, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
J Psychosoc Nurs Ment Health Serv 43:18-25. 2005..4. The lack of participation of mental health care providers in promoting smoking cessation is a complex issue...
- Differential cognitive impairment in subjects with geriatric depression who will develop Alzheimer's disease and other dementias: a retrospective studyLeonie Jean
Ecole de Psychologie, Centre de Recherche Universite Laval Robert Giffard, Universite Laval, Quebec City, Quebec G1K 7P4, Canada Leonie Jean 1ulaval ca
Int Psychogeriatr 17:289-301. 2005....
- An appraisal of the psychometric properties of the Clinician version of the Apathy Evaluation Scale (AES-C)Diana E Clarke
Toronto Rehabilitation Institute and Department of Psychiatry, Baycrest Centre for Geriatric Care, Canada
Int J Methods Psychiatr Res 16:97-110. 2007..In conclusion, the AES-C is a reliable and valid measure for the characterization and quantification of apathy...