Collin C Barker
Affiliation: University of British Columbia
- Can tissue transglutaminase antibody titers replace small-bowel biopsy to diagnose celiac disease in select pediatric populations?Collin C Barker
Department of Pediatrics, British Columbia Children s Hospital, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Pediatrics 115:1341-6. 2005..A gluten-free diet should be attempted and, if the patient's symptoms do not improve, then a biopsy should be performed to confirm the diagnosis...
- GI complications in pediatric patients post-BMTC C Barker
Department of Pediatrics, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Bone Marrow Transplant 36:51-8. 2005..Gastrointestinal and hepatic complications represent a major cause of morbidity and mortality in pediatric BMT recipients...
- Biliary atresia: the Canadian experienceRichard A Schreiber
Department of Pediatrics, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia
J Pediatr 151:659-65, 665.e1. 2007..To determine the outcomes of Canadian children with biliary atresia...
- Biliary atresia in Canada: the effect of centre caseload experience on outcomeRichard A Schreiber
Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Pediatrics, Faculty of Medicine, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 51:61-5. 2010..Our study investigates the effect of caseload experience on outcomes of Canadian patients with BA...
- Childhood obesity and outcomes after bone marrow transplantation for patients with severe aplastic anemiaCollin C Barker
British Colombia Children s Hospital, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 17:737-44. 2011..In conclusion, overweight children with aplastic anemia have worse outcomes after HCT. The impact of obesity on survival outcomes in children should be discussed during pretransplantation counseling...