Affiliation: University of Manitoba
- Evaluation of an interchangeability switch in patients treated with clozapine: A retrospective reviewSilvia Alessi-Severini
Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
J Clin Psychiatry 67:1047-54. 2006..To report the findings of a switch from brand-name to generic clozapine in a Canadian outpatient population...
- Ten years of antipsychotic prescribing to children: a Canadian population-based studySilvia Alessi-Severini
Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Manitoba, Apotex Centre, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Can J Psychiatry 57:52-8. 2012..To report the prescribing of antipsychotics to the youth population of the Canadian province of Manitoba during the course of a decade...
- A population-based study of the use of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors before and after introduction of generic equivalentsJames M Bolton
Departments of Psychiatry and Psychology, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Can J Psychiatry 57:223-9. 2012..This study sought to examine how user rates of individual selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) changed after the introduction of their generic equivalents...
- Adverse events in elderly users of antipsychotic pharmacotherapy in the province of Manitoba: a retrospective cohort studyIrina Vasilyeva
University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
J Clin Psychopharmacol 33:24-30. 2013....
- Utilization and costs of antipsychotic agents: a Canadian population-based study, 1996-2006Silvia Alessi-Severini
Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Manitoba, Fort Garry Campus, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Psychiatr Serv 59:547-53. 2008..This study evaluated the prescribing patterns and costs for antipsychotic agents in the population of the Canadian province of Manitoba over the past decade...