Affiliation: Trinity Western University
- Latent variable mixture models: a promising approach for the validation of patient reported outcomesRichard Sawatzky
School of Nursing, Trinity Western University, 7600 Glover Rd, Langley, BC, Canada
Qual Life Res 21:637-50. 2012..The related assumption of sample homogeneity has been assessed in various ways, including the many approaches to differential item functioning analysis...
- Physical activity as a mediator of the impact of chronic conditions on quality of life in older adultsRichard Sawatzky
Nursing Department, Trinity Western University, 7600 Langley, British Columbia, V2Y 1Y1, Canada
Health Qual Life Outcomes 5:68. 2007..We examined whether physical activity mediates the relationship between different chronic conditions and several health outcomes that are important to the quality of life of older adults...
- Toward an explanation of observed ethnic differences in youths' tobacco useRick Sawatzky
School of Nursing, University of British Columbia, T302 6190 Agronomy Road, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z3
J Ethn Subst Abuse 6:95-112. 2007....
- Self-reported physical and mental health status and quality of life in adolescents: a latent variable mediation modelRichard Sawatzky
School of Nursing, Trinity Western University, Langley, British Columbia BC V2Y 1Y1, Canada
Health Qual Life Outcomes 8:17. 2010....
- Stress and depression in students: the mediating role of stress management self-efficacyRichard G Sawatzky
School of Nursing, Trinity Western University, British Columbia, Canada
Nurs Res 61:13-21. 2012..The prevalence of mental health issues appears to be increasing. Stress that leads to depression may be mediated if people believe that they have the wherewithal to manage it...
- Health status, preventive behaviour and risk factors among female nursesPamela A Ratner
NEXUS, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6T 1Z3
Health Rep 20:53-61. 2009..Multiple logistic regression analyses were conducted to adjust for potential confounding by demographic and socio-economic characteristics...
- Innovation in community clinical placements: a Canadian surveyCatherine Hoe Harwood
Trinity Western University
Int J Nurs Educ Scholarsh 6:Article28. 2009....