Affiliation: Trent University
- Thioarsenates in geothermal waters of Yellowstone National Park: determination, preservation, and geochemical importanceBritta Planer-Friedrich
Environmental and Resource Sciences Program, Trent University, 1600 West Bank Drive, Peterborough, Ontario K9J 7B8, Canada
Environ Sci Technol 41:5245-51. 2007....
- A new role for sulfur in arsenic cyclingJenny C Fisher
Marine Sciences Department, University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia 30602 3636, USA
Environ Sci Technol 42:81-5. 2008..Sulfur-driven arsenite oxidation and microbial thioarsenate transformation may be important biogeochemical processes in the arsenic cycle of our study site (Mono Lake, CA, USA) and other alkaline environments as well...
- Acute toxicity of thioarsenates to Vibrio fischeriBritta Planer-Friedrich
Trent University, Environmental and Resource Sciences Program, 1600 West Bank Drive, Peterborough, Ontario K9J 7B8, Canada
Environ Toxicol Chem 27:2027-35. 2008..The low toxicity suggests an antagonistic toxicological interaction between arsenite and trithioarsenate...
- Development of a robust technique for sampling volatile metal(loid)s in wetlandsBritta Planer-Friedrich
Freiberg University of Mining and Technology, Department of Geology, Gustav Zeuner Str 12, Germany
Anal Bioanal Chem 374:1191-8. 2002..Results for sampling efficiency, reproducibility, and long-term storage are presented. Application of the sampling system in the field is shown...
- Volatile metals and metalloids in hydrothermal gasesBritta Planer-Friedrich
Department of Geology, Technische Universitat Bergakademie Freiberg, Gustav Zeuner Strasse 12, 09599 Freiberg, Germany
Environ Sci Technol 40:3181-7. 2006..Global correlations between gaseous and superficial aqueous phases were missing...
- Inorganic arsenic speciation in water and seawater by anodic stripping voltammetry with a gold microelectrodePascal Salaün
University of Liverpool, Department of Earth and Ocean Sciences, Liverpool L69 3GP, United Kingdom
Anal Chim Acta 585:312-22. 2007..Copper is co-determined simultaneously with arsenic. The method was applied successfully to the determination of arsenic as well as copper in samples from the Irish Sea, mineral water and tap water...