- Do the correlates of smoking cessation counseling differ across health professional groups?Michèle Tremblay
Institut National de Sante Publique du Quebec, 190, boul Crémazie Est, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H2E 1P2
Nicotine Tob Res 11:1330-8. 2009....
- Physician smoking status may influence cessation counseling practicesGarbis A Meshefedjian
Agence de la santé et des services sociaux de Montréal, Direction de sante publique, Montreal, QC
Can J Public Health 101:290-3. 2010..Smoking cessation counseling practices may differ between physicians who smoke and those who have quit or never smoked...
- Respiratory therapists' smoking cessation counseling practices: a comparison between 2005 and 2010Michèle Tremblay
Institut National de Sante Publique du Quebec, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Respir Care 58:1299-306. 2013..We assessed whether smoking cessation counseling practices and related psychosocial characteristics among respiratory therapists (RTs) improved between 2005 and 2010...
- Use and reimbursement costs of smoking cessation medication under the Quebec public drug insurance planMichèle Tremblay
Institut National de Sante Publique du Quebec, Montreal, QC
Can J Public Health 100:417-20. 2009..The objective of this study is to describe use of these medications between October 2000 and December 2004 by smokers covered by the public plan, as well as the costs of reimbursing these medications...
- Water-pipe smoking among North American youthsErika Dugas
University of Montreal, Department of Social and Preventive Medicine, 3875 St Urbain, Montreal, Québec H2W 1V1, Canada
Pediatrics 125:1184-9. 2010..The objectives of this analysis were to identify the sociodemographic characteristics of water-pipe users in a North American context and to describe concurrent psychoactive substance use...
- Gender differences among general practitioners in smoking cessation counseling practicesJennifer O'Loughlin
CR CHUM and Department of Social and Preventive Medicine, University of Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Prev Med 45:208-14. 2007..To describe gender differences in smoking cessation counseling practices among general practitioners (GPs), and to investigate the association between training for cessation counseling and counseling practices according to gender...
- Qualitative investigation of young smokers' and ex-smokers' views on smoking cessation methodsNatalie Kishchuk
Natalie Kishchuk Research and Evaluation Inc, Kirkland, Quebec, Canada
Nicotine Tob Res 6:491-500. 2004....
- Pharmacists' smoking cessation counseling practices: a comparison between 2005 and 2010Michèle Tremblay
Institut National de Sante Publique du Quebec, Habitudes de vie, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Nicotine Tob Res 15:2114-9. 2013..To determine if smoking cessation counseling practices and related psychosocial characteristics improved among pharmacists between 2005 and 2010...
- Behavioural interventions for smoking cessation: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trialsSalvatore Mottillo
Division of Cardiology and Clinical Epidemiology, Jewish General Hospital McGill University, 3755 Cote Ste Catherine Road, Suite A 118, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Eur Heart J 30:718-30. 2009....