Affiliation: The Hospital for Sick Children
- Multilocus loss of DNA methylation in individuals with mutations in the histone H3 lysine 4 demethylase KDM5CDaria Grafodatskaya
Genetics and Genome Biology Program, Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, ON, Canada
BMC Med Genomics 6:1. 2013..Identification of epigenetic alterations occurring in these disorders could shed light on molecular pathways relevant to neurodevelopment...
- Challenges and rewards of interaction proteomicsShoshana J Wodak
Hospital for Sick Children, 555 University Avenue, Toronto, Ontario M5G 1X8, Canada
Mol Cell Proteomics 8:3-18. 2009..The challenges and rewards of interaction proteomics are reviewed here using as an example the latest comprehensive high throughput analyses of protein interactions in yeast...
- High-throughput analyses and curation of protein interactions in yeastShoshana J Wodak
Molecular Structure and Function Program, Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, ON, Canada
Methods Mol Biol 759:381-406. 2011....
- Markov clustering versus affinity propagation for the partitioning of protein interaction graphsJames Vlasblom
Molecular Structure and Function Program, Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
BMC Bioinformatics 10:99. 2009....
- Relating destabilizing regions to known functional sites in proteinsBenoit H Dessailly
Service de Conformation des Macromolécules Biologiques, Centre de Biologie Structurale et Bioinformatique, CP 263, Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Bruxelles, Belgium
BMC Bioinformatics 8:141. 2007..In addition, to relate destabilizing regions to known functional sites, a novel benchmark consisting of a diverse set of hand-curated protein functional sites is derived...
- Recognizing protein-protein interfaces with empirical potentials and reduced amino acid alphabetsGuillaume Launay
Laboratoire de Biochimie UMR CNRS 7654, Department of Biology, Ecole Polytechnique, 91128, Palaiseau, France
BMC Bioinformatics 8:270. 2007....