Affiliation: The Hospital for Sick Children
- Hemophilia joint health score reliability studyP Hilliard
Department of Rehabilitation Service, The Division of Rheumatology, The Hospital for Sick Children, University of Toronto, Canada
Haemophilia 12:518-25. 2006..To address these concerns, the Hemophilia Joint Health Score (HJHS) was developed by modifying existing scores...
- Musculoskeletal health of subjects with hemophilia A treated with tailored prophylaxis: Canadian Hemophilia Primary Prophylaxis (CHPS) StudyP Hilliard
Department of Rehabilitation Services, Hospital for Sick Children, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
J Thromb Haemost 11:460-6. 2013..Full-dose prophylaxis is very effective at minimizing joint damage but is costly. Tailored prophylaxis has been proposed as a way of reducing costs while still protecting joints...
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of different imaging strategies for diagnosis of haemophilic arthropathyU Khan
Department of Medical Imaging, The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, ON, Canada
Haemophilia 16:322-32. 2010..In conclusion, in the short-term, the incorporation of ultrasonography in a test set for diagnosis of haemophilic arthropathy substantially improved the diagnostic performance of this test set, however at an increased cost...
- Different clinical phenotype in triplets with haemophilia AC Barnes
Division of Haematology Oncology, Department of Paediatrics, The Hospital for Sick Children, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
Haemophilia 13:202-5. 2007..We present the unusual case of haemophilia occurring in fraternal triplets. Each of the triplets had a slightly different pattern of bleeding and response to treatment...
- Physical therapy and imaging outcome measures in a haemophilia population treated with factor prophylaxis: current status and future directionsM J Manco-Johnson
Department of Pediatrics, Mountain States Regional Hemophilia and Thrombosis Centre, University of Colorado Health Sciences Centre, Denver, Colorado 800445 0507, USA
Haemophilia 10:88-93. 2004..88 and 0.87; test-retest reliability was 0.92 and 0.93. These new PT and MRI scales promise to improve outcome assessment in children on early preventive treatment regimens...
- Recent developments in clinimetric instrumentsK Beeton
University of Hertfordshire, Hatfield, UK
Haemophilia 12:102-7. 2006..More widespread use of these tools will enable the sharing of data across the world so promoting best practice and ultimately enhancing patient care...