Affiliation: Sunnybrook and Women's College Health Sciences Centre
- Age and functioning after mild traumatic brain injury: the acute pictureM J Rapoport
Department of Psychiatry, University of Toronto, Sunnybrook and Women s Health Sciences Centre, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Brain Inj 15:857-64. 2001..There will be acute harbingers of poor outcome following mild traumatic brain injury (TBI) in the elderly...
- The role of injury severity in neurobehavioral outcome 3 months after traumatic brain injuryMark Rapoport
Department of Psychiatry, Sunnybrook and Women s College Health Sciences Center, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Neuropsychiatry Neuropsychol Behav Neurol 15:123-32. 2002....
- Traumatic brain injury, Apolipoprotein E-epsilon4, and cognition in older adults: a two-year longitudinal studyMark Rapoport
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre Geriatric Psychiatry, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci 20:68-73. 2008..Traumatic brain injury was not associated with higher rates of amnestic mild cognitive impairment or dementia, and APOE-epsilon4 was not associated with cognition...
- Canadian academy of geriatric psychiatry survey of brief cognitive screening instrumentsZahinoor Ismail
Departments of Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Hotchkiss Brain Institute, University of Calgary, Calgary, AB Department of Psychiatry, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON
Can Geriatr J 16:54-60. 2013..The purpose of this study is to determine the frequency of use and perceived characteristics of cognitive screening instruments among Canadian psychogeriatric clinicians...
- Antipsychotic use in the elderly: shifting trends and increasing costsMark Rapoport
Sunnybrook and Women s College Health Sciences Centre Departments of Psychiatry, Toronto, Canada
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 20:749-53. 2005....
- Mental health-related drug utilization among older adults: prevalence, trends, and costsMuhammad Mamdani
Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences, 2075 Bayview Avenue, G119, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Am J Geriatr Psychiatry 13:892-900. 2005..Authors assessed temporal changes in mental health-related drug utilization and costs in an older population...