A W Lightstone
Affiliation: Sunnybrook and Women's College Health Sciences Centre
- Fluorescent screen for high-dose-rate (HDR) brachytherapy quality assuranceA W Lightstone
Division of Medical Physics, Toronto Sunnybrook Regional Cancer Centre, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Med Dosim 30:143-4. 2005..Not only is this an excellent QA tool, but it also provides good training for radiation therapists and other HDR professionals...
- Intracranial stereotactic positioning systems: Report of the American Association of Physicists in Medicine Radiation Therapy Committee Task Group no. 68A W Lightstone
Department of Medical Physics, Toronto Sunnybrook Regional Cancer Centre, Toronto, Ontario M4N 3M5, Canada
Med Phys 32:2380-98. 2005....
- Case report. Fractionated Helical Tomotherapy as an alternative to radiosurgery in patients unwilling to undergo additional radiosurgery for recurrent brain metastasesP Sanghera
Odette Cancer Centre, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Br J Radiol 83:e25-30. 2010..These results suggest that fractionated Helical Tomotherapy for brain metastases may be a viable alternative to radiosurgery in patients unable or unwilling to undergo that procedure...
- Automatic verification of step-and-shoot IMRT field segments using portal imagingM K Woo
Toronto Sunnybrook Regional Cancer Centre, Department of Medical Physics, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Med Phys 30:348-51. 2003..The process is fully automated and requires minimal intervention of the radiation therapists. The system has been tested with actual clinical plan sequences and was able to alert the operator of incorrect settings in real time...
- Contamination during a brachytherapy procedureCurtis Caldwell
Medical Physics Department, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Health Phys 92:S8-S12. 2007..The initial measurements suggesting thyroidal contamination in staff point to an error in our thyroid screening method...