Stacey L Hembruff
Affiliation: Sudbury Regional Hospital
- Role of drug transporters and drug accumulation in the temporal acquisition of drug resistanceStacey L Hembruff
Regional Cancer Program, Sudbury Regional Hospital, and Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Laurentian University, Sudbury, ON Canada
BMC Cancer 8:318. 2008..During selection cells were assessed for drug sensitivity, drug uptake, and the expression of various drug transporters...
- Hypermethylation of the ABCB1 downstream gene promoter accompanies ABCB1 gene amplification and increased expression in docetaxel-resistant MCF-7 breast tumor cellsKerry Reed
Department of Biomolecular Sciences, Laurentian University, Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
Epigenetics 3:270-80. 2008....
- Induction of 1C aldoketoreductases and other drug dose-dependent genes upon acquisition of anthracycline resistanceZachary W Veitch
Department of Biology, Laurentian University, Northern Ontario School of Medicine, Sudbury, Canada
Pharmacogenet Genomics 19:477-88. 2009....
- Gene expression profiles as biomarkers for the prediction of chemotherapy drug response in human tumour cellsAmadeo M Parissenti
Tumour Biology Research Program, Sudbury Regional Hospital, Department of Biology, Laurentian University, Sudbury, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Anticancer Drugs 18:499-523. 2007..Genetic predictors of response to a variety of anticancer agents are discussed, including the anthracyclines, taxanes, topoisomerase I and II inhibitors, nucleoside analogs, alkylating agents, and vinca alkaloids...
- Alterations in tumor necrosis factor signaling pathways are associated with cytotoxicity and resistance to taxanes: a study in isogenic resistant tumor cellsJason A Sprowl
Regional Cancer Program, Sudbury Regional Hospital, 41 Ramsey Lake Road, Sudbury ON P3E 5J1, Canada
Breast Cancer Res 14:R2. 2012..Our study aimed to correlate alterations in the TNF pathway with taxane cytotoxicity and the acquisition of taxane resistance...
- cDNA microarray analysis of isogenic paclitaxel- and doxorubicin-resistant breast tumor cell lines reveals distinct drug-specific genetic signatures of resistanceDavid J Villeneuve
Tumor Biology Research Program, Sudbury Regional Hospital, Sudbury, Ont, Canada
Breast Cancer Res Treat 96:17-39. 2006..Moreover, this study provides significant insight into the wide variety of mechanisms through which resistance to these agents may be acquired in breast cancer...
- Changes in expression of cell wall turnover genes accompany inhibition of chromosome segregation by bovine protein kinase C alpha expression in Saccharomyces cerevisiaeJason A Sprowl
Department of Biology, Laurentian University, Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
Cell Biol Int 31:1160-72. 2007....