Affiliation: St. Michael's Hospital
- Towards collation and modelling of the global cost of armed violence on civiliansNathan Taback
Department of Public Health Sciences, University of Toronto, International Committee of the Red Cross, Geneva, Switzerland
Med Confl Surviv 21:19-27. 2005..The method could also help uphold the laws of war and human rights...
- Validation of the genital herpes treatment satisfaction questionnaire (GHerpTSQ) in status and change versionsNathan Asher Taback
Department of Public Health Sciences, University of Toronto, and St Michael s Hospital, Toronto, ON, Canada
Qual Life Res 15:1043-52. 2006..The GHerpTSQ has good internal reliability, clear structure with little overlap of subscales and evidence of good sensitivity to changes in treatment...
- The science of human securityNathan Taback
Department of Public Health Sciences, University of Toronto, Canada
Med Confl Surviv 23:3-9. 2007..We describe key problems inherent in this new multidisciplinary science, some unique methodological challenges and new scientific opportunities...
- A survey of abstracts of high-impact clinical journals indicated most statistical methods presented are summary statisticsNathan Taback
Centre for Research on Inner City Health, The Keenan Research Centre in the Li Ka Shing Knowledge, Institute of St Michael s Hospital, 30 Bond Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5B 1W8
J Clin Epidemiol 61:277-81. 2008..To assess what statistical methods are commonly used in high-impact clinical research and how they are presented in abstracts of articles published in high-impact medical journals...
- National evaluation of policies on individual financial conflicts of interest in Canadian academic health science centersJoel Lexchin
School of Health Policy and Management, York University, Toronto, ON, Canada
J Gen Intern Med 23:1896-903. 2008..Conflicts of interest (COI) in research are an important emerging topic of investigation and are frequently cited as a serious threat to the integrity of human participant research...