Affiliation: Simon Fraser University
- Ligand-peroxidase conjugates for quantification of receptor-mediated transport into cellsJie Chen
Nutrition and Metabolic Research Lab, Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology, Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, BC, V5A 1S6, Canada
Comb Chem High Throughput Screen 16:320-3. 2013..As is discussed, the method may also be applicable to other in vitro and in vivo transport assays...
- Comparative genetic mutation frequencies based on amino acid composition differencesAmandio Vieira
Endocrine and Metabolic Research Laboratory, K9600, Faculty of Applied Sciences, Simon Fraser University, 8888 University Drive, Burnaby, BC V5A 1S6, Canada
Mutat Res 600:89-92. 2006....
- Atypical mutational properties of human chromosome 21 suggested by comparative genome-scale analysesA Vieira
Endocrine and Metabolic Research Laboratory, Faculty of Applied Sciences, Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, BC, Canada
Cytogenet Genome Res 115:30-4. 2006..Possible hypermutability of chromosome 21 is further discussed in the context of GC patterns, reported long interspersed nuclear element content (LINE1s), and the implications of these parameters for chromatin structure...
- Modeling robust oscillatory behavior of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axisVadim Kyrylov
School of Interactive Arts and Technology, Simon Fraser University, Surrey, BC V3T 2W1, Canada
IEEE Trans Biomed Eng 52:1977-83. 2005....
- Pulmonary inflammation caused by chitosan microparticlesY C Huang
Graduate Institute of Life Science, National Defense Medical Center, University of National Defense, Taipei, Taiwan
J Biomed Mater Res A 75:283-7. 2005....
- Flavonoid intake and disability-adjusted life years due to Alzheimer's and related dementias: a population-based study involving twenty-three developed countriesKristopher Beking
Institute for Health Research and Education, Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Public Health Nutr 13:1403-9. 2010..There is a lack of population studies, however, on correlations between flavonoid intake and dementia. The main objective of the present study was to analyse such a relationship at a large-scale population level...