Martin A Andresen
Affiliation: Simon Fraser University
- A cost-benefit/cost-effectiveness analysis of proposed supervised injection facilities in Montreal, CanadaEhsan Jozaghi
School of Criminology, Simon Fraser University, 8888 University Drive, Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada V5A 1S6
Subst Abuse Treat Prev Policy 8:25. 2013....
- Should North America's first and only supervised injection facility (InSite) be expanded in British Columbia, Canada?Ehsan Jozaghi
School of Criminology, Simon Fraser University, 8888 University Drive, B, C, V5A 1S6, Burnaby, Canada
Harm Reduct J 10:1. 2013..Further, the purpose is to determine whether the first and only Supervised injection facility (SIF) in North America, InSite, needs to be expanded to other cities...
- International immigration, internal migration, and homicide in Canadian provincesMartin A Andresen
Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Int J Offender Ther Comp Criminol 57:632-57. 2013..Immigration, in and of itself, does not increase homicide. Rather it is the increase in the most criminogenic subpopulation that matters, that is young males...
- Co-offending and the diversification of crime typesMartin A Andresen
School of Criminology, Institute for Canadian Urban Research Studies, Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Int J Offender Ther Comp Criminol 56:811-29. 2012..This more varied distribution of co-offences favors property crimes during youth but fades as offenders age...
- Unemployment and crime: A neighborhood level panel data approachMartin A Andresen
School of Criminology, Institute for Canadian Urban Research Studies, Simon Fraser University, 8888 University Drive, Burnaby, BC, Canada V5A 1S6 Electronic address
Soc Sci Res 41:1615-28. 2012..It is found that both motivation and guardianship matter for crime, but at different time frames: motivation matters in the long-run whereas guardianship matters in the short-run, similar to what Cantor and Land hypothesized...
- A cost-benefit and cost-effectiveness analysis of Vancouver's supervised injection facilityMartin A Andresen
School of Criminology, Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, BC V5A 1S6, Canada
Int J Drug Policy 21:70-6. 2010....