Affiliation: Sauder School of Business
- Workplace victimization: aggression from the target's perspectiveKarl Aquino
Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia V6T 1Z2
Annu Rev Psychol 60:717-41. 2009..These include addressing the proliferation of constructs and terms into the literature, attempting to clarify inconclusive findings, and using theory to guide the selection of study variables...
- Getting even or moving on? Power, procedural justice, and types of offense as predictors of revenge, forgiveness, reconciliation, and avoidance in organizationsKarl Aquino
Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada
J Appl Psychol 91:653-68. 2006..In Study 2, a laboratory experiment, victims were less likely to endorse vengeance or avoidance depending on the type of wrongdoing, but only when perceptions of procedural justice climate were high...
- Testing a social-cognitive model of moral behavior: the interactive influence of situations and moral identity centralityKarl Aquino
Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Division, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
J Pers Soc Psychol 97:123-41. 2009..Results provide strong support for the proposed framework...
- Moral identity and the experience of moral elevation in response to acts of uncommon goodnessKarl Aquino
Organizational Behavior and Human Resources Division, Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
J Pers Soc Psychol 100:703-18. 2011....
- Overt anger in response to victimization: attributional style and organizational norms as moderatorsKarl Aquino
Department of Business Administration, College of Business and Economics, University of Delaware, Newark, DE 19716, US
J Occup Health Psychol 9:152-64. 2004....
- A relational model of workplace victimization: social roles and patterns of victimization in dyadic relationshipsKarl Aquino
Department of Business Administration, Lerner College of Business, University of Delaware, Newark, DE 19716, USA
J Appl Psychol 89:1023-34. 2004..The model integrates behavioral and social structural antecedents of victimization to develop a relational perspective on the dynamics of harmful behavior in the workplace...
- An extension of uncertainty management theory to the self: the relationship between justice, social comparison orientation, and antisocial work behaviorsStefan Thau
Graduate School Interuniversity Center for Social Science Theory and Methodology, University of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands
J Appl Psychol 92:250-8. 2007..Results provide evidence for an extension of uncertainty management theory to the self-domain...
- Self-defeating behaviors in organizations: the relationship between thwarted belonging and interpersonal work behaviorsStefan Thau
Organizational Behavior Subject Area, London Business School, London, England
J Appl Psychol 92:840-7. 2007..Implications for the application of belongingness theory to explain self-defeating behaviors in organizations are discussed...