Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Samuel Lunenfeld Research Institute
- Multiple in vivo phosphorylated tyrosine phosphatase SHP-2 engages binding to Grb2 via tyrosine 584W Vogel
Department of Molecular Biology, Max Planck Institut für Blochemie, Martinsried, Germany
Cell Growth Differ 7:1589-97. 1996..Immunoprecipitation of SHP-2 from a panel of mammary carcinoma cell lines copurifies several tyrosine phosphorylated proteins; the most prominent band has an apparent molecular weight of M(r) 115,000...
- Discoidin domain receptors: structural relations and functional implicationsW Vogel
Programme in Molecular Biology and Cancer, Samuel Lunenfeld Research Institute, Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto, Ontario M5G 1X5, Canada
FASEB J 13:S77-82. 1999..The potential cross-talk to other receptors for collagen and the clinical aspects of DDR function are discussed...
- Discoidin domain receptor 1 is activated independently of beta(1) integrinW Vogel
Programme in Molecular Biology, Samuel Lunenfeld Research Institute, Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto, Ontario M5G 1X5, Canada
J Biol Chem 275:5779-84. 2000..Finally, we show that overexpression of dominant negative DDR1 in the myoblast cell line C2C12 blocks cellular differentiation and the formation of myofibers...
- Activation of a phosphotyrosine phosphatase by tyrosine phosphorylationW Vogel
Department of Molecular Biology, Max Planck Institut fur Biochemie, Martinsried, Germany
Science 259:1611-4. 1993..Thus, protein tyrosine kinases and phosphatases do not simply oppose each other's action; rather, they may work in concert to maintain a fine balance of effector activation needed for the regulation of cell growth and differentiation...
- The discoidin domain receptor tyrosine kinases are activated by collagenW Vogel
Programme in Molecular Biology and Cancer, Samuel Lunenfeld Research Institute, Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Mol Cell 1:13-23. 1997..These results suggest that the discoidin-related DDR tyrosine kinases are novel collagen receptors with the potential to control cellular responses to the extracellular matrix...
- The discoidin domain receptor tyrosine kinase DDR1 in arterial wound repairG Hou
Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathobiology, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, M5S 1A8, Canada
J Clin Invest 107:727-35. 2001..Our results support the hypothesis that DDR1 plays an important role as a collagen receptor, mediating intimal thickening after vascular injury...
- Mammalian Grb2 regulates multiple steps in embryonic development and malignant transformationA M Cheng
Samuel Lunenfeld Research Institute, Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Cell 95:793-803. 1998..These data provide genetic evidence for a mammalian Grb2-Ras signaling pathway, mediated by SH2/SH3 domain interactions, that has multiple functions in embryogenesis and cancer...
- Distribution of DMT 1 within the human glandular systemR O Koch
Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, University Hospital of Innsbruck, Austria
Histol Histopathol 18:1095-101. 2003..Background &..
- Functional characterization of the human biglycan 5'-flanking DNA and binding of the transcription factor c-KroxA M Heegaard
Center for Clinical and Basic Research, Ballerup, Denmark
J Bone Miner Res 12:2050-60. 1997..This is the first detection of c-Krox in bone cells, and it suggests that c-Krox, like another member of the Krox family, Krox-20, might play a regulatory role in bone...